Good news is hard to find. We live in crazy times, where bad news is the norm rather than the exception. If there’s ever a time we could use a fresh dose of good news, it’s today. In our Easter series called GOOD News (for a change), we will learn how Jesus changes everything. You will discover how Jesus came to this planet to bring the Good News of hope, healing, and freedom — to YOU!
When and Where?
Draper location (11630 S 700 E)
- April 8 + 9: Jesus Changes Everything!
(Saturday— 6:00 p.m., Sunday — 9:30 & 11:15 a.m.)
- April 15: The Cross Was God’s Plan! (6:00 p.m.)
- April 16: EXTRA! The Tomb Is Empty!
(6:45 a.m. Son-rise Service)
- April 16: The Resurrection Brings Hope!
(8:00 a.m. (no childcare), 9:30 a.m. & 11:15 a.m.)
West location (5445 S 2700 W, Taylorsville)
- April 7: Jesus Changes Everything! (7:00 p.m.)
- April 14: The Cross Was God’s Plan! (7:00 p.m.)
A Few More Details
Join us on the north lawn of the Draper location from 6:45 – 7:30 a.m., for our annual Son-rise Easter Service! This will be a very informal time of worship, praise, and a short message. We will celebrate the Resurrection together as the sun peaks over the Wasatch Mountains. Bring a lawn chair or blanket (no childcare provided).