11630 700 E
Draper, UT 84020
We value personal relationships very highly at The Rock Church. One of our greatest concerns and commitments is to develop strong families. This has been our heritage and one of our greatest treasures. Because of those desires, our Youth Group follows a Parent-Led Model. The main difference between our Youth Group (and the typical model at most other churches), is that our Youth Group is led and taught by dads — this is no doubt a little different from what you might be used to. That’s okay, new can be good. We feel that this model has had tremendous success and we’re excited to share it with you!
Our Parent-led Youth Group is an excellent way to:
- Learn to share/teach lessons to your teens and others
- Be involved with your teen during significant turning points in their life
- Help them respect godly authority
- Be an example of working hard and having fun
- Share your life with them
- Get knit in with other parents/families working towards the same goals
- Deepen your family life by growing together
Our Youth Group is open to 7 – 12th grade and if you would like a detailed description of our Youth Group vision, we have provided a PDF for you to read through as well as the calendar for the year. Contact pastor Bill Young or Tom Jackson if you have any questions.